Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CIVICes1
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , just placed my order for the ktuned k1 coilovers for my Ep3 .
Ill update u guys when I ride em.
Spring rates are 8k F 8k R ...wish the rear was a bit stiffer , but well see how they handle...hopefully ktuned offers custom spring rate upgrades in the feature. Also does
Any one know or heard of Lap32 , supposedly its a suspension company that collaborated with ktuned to make the K1 coilovers . Idk
I'll keep ya posted .
(Btw I might be selling e coilovers that are currently on my Ep, spring rates : 8K F 10K R)

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
someone never read any of my suspension/springrate threads. I guess the back will be soft for mom.....:shakehead

·
CIVICes1
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
someone never read any of my suspension/springrate threads. I guess the back will be soft for mom.....:shakehead
Mustclime , I've read all your threads and by far the best info provided for the Ep3 chassis , thanks a lot for the write ups .
I bought the Ktuned coilovers because they where the perfect price , I didn't wanted to go with a kit under $900 and i could not afford a $1500+ kit . Ktuned didn't provide custom spring rates , yet. But in the feature when they do I will upgrade my springs to a higher rate .
I was really considering on buying the Fortune Auto kit , but with the upgraded top hats and the swift springs upgrade I was looking at $1600.....

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
Mustclime , I've read all your threads and by far the best info provided for the Ep3 chassis , thanks a lot for the write ups .
I bought the Ktuned coilovers because they where the perfect price , I didn't wanted to go with a kit under $900 and i could not afford a $1500+ kit . Ktuned didn't provide custom spring rates , yet. But in the feature when they do I will upgrade my springs to a higher rate .
I was really considering on buying the Fortune Auto kit , but with the upgraded top hats and the swift springs upgrade I was looking at $1600.....
The best way to make FWD cars is to use the non drive wheels to control body roll...these spring rates are so off base I am guessing a new stock ep3 would out handle a ep with these coilovers installed. If you up the rear spring rates to where they should be you will most likly blow the dampers....sorry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts