Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and I've done plenty of research to no avail. I'm in phoenix and wondering if there are any active members of Kutsuju left that I don't know about. Or if anyone has any information on the phoenix chapter. As I'm aware the last active member Jun moved to new Mexico. I'm going to restart the chapter if there isn't anyone left. Any information would be great. thank you for your time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait I've seen that edition of modified before did you know Jun, Jeremy and Bobby? I would love to start it up again my setup is different that previous club members. I've been told general rules of the club like full interior, no modifications beyond stock size, all amenities present and had to be a show car and track car. Is anybody still willing to meet up or am I on my own? And what rules should I carry over? Basically any info would be great. My buddy who is close to all of them told me that the rules are different chapter to chapter. I appreciate the response btw I didn't think anybody would say anything.

·
11.1 @ 136mph
2,028 Posts
i think it's safe to say the kutsuju az chapter has faded away/died off. I don't know what to tell ya man, it's really up to you on what you want to do. I'm too poor to keep my car running these days. Wanna buy it lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've made up my mind if I have to member approvals I'm going to start it up again or at least try. So it's a safe guess to say your Jeremy? Lol what car is it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wouldn't have guessed. I figured josh told you I was trying to start back up. You still want to sell it for 20k? That car is amazing you know it's worth at least 3 times as much.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can't sell it till we see what it runs. We went to the track and you are that stage 4 clutch in one pass and you were making more power than your previous runs.

·
11.1 @ 136mph
2,028 Posts
I would love to bring it back to the track but I just don't have that kind of time these days. I'm actually wanting a lot less than that. I just want to see it go to someone who will actually use it for what I built for. It's been so long lol..you actually remember the last time my car saw a track!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya it was awesome. I've watched the videos dozens of times. I would buy it in a heartbeat that car is amazing. You ran if I remember correctly 11.15 in 680s and when we went you were up to 718. Your trying to get a gtr aren't you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts