Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
ArmenianCRSX Crew Founder
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a sponsorship by buddyclub :mam: Picked up the coilovers a few weeks back w/ the hommie a2_dc5, directly from their offices in Ontario. These are the first ever n+ system for lexus. They already picked someone for the RSD's or I woulda had those -_- anyay i'm not trippin, shhhhhhh azad loll

I was on h/r springs for a while

now we're at this

new tires in the rear ftmfw!

It was that low when we 1st lowered the car, i asked the hommie to raise it a lil, so we took it up 3/4th of an inch

again too low, raised 3/4th of an inch

And heres how it is now, I still want to take the front lower a bit for now its cool, the rear is really low lol..tires are rubbing in the back w/ my lil sister sitting back there w/ her lil friend and as i was backing up into my driveway, my mufflers were hittin the ground :mam: :mam: gatta roll my fenders :D

I can't believe how soft this shit rides, its unbelievable...out of 16 clicks for damper adjustment, i'm on 8up front and 10in the rears..i gatta stiffen it up more, too much body roll -_-

·
RSX Wannabe No More!
371 Posts
i like it! looks good!

·
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congraz hommie, can't get any sicker then that. Looks too legit. So when am I borrowing your car?? Hahah.
Ha, whenever i take the front lower and get my isf lights lol...or i might just smoke the rears, idno :D

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
pics of said sister and said sisters friend

·
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.