Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a couple of rsx's are going out to LACR on Feb 25th. Just wondering if any one else wanted to go out. It will be my first time since I got my hondata reflash, so we'll see what happens. hope to see you there.

·
210 Posts
oxnardk20a2 said:
Me and a couple of rsx's are going out to LACR on Feb 25th. Just wondering if any one else wanted to go out. It will be my first time since I got my hondata reflash, so we'll see what happens. hope to see you there.
Hey man, I'm from Oxnard as well. :wavey: what part are you from?? Do you go out on Saturdays? I dont think i've seen your car before. Anyways LACR is a pretty crappy track. When I was there I was getting 15.0 with the shitty stock tires :thumbsdow . Me and a lot of my buddies are going to Famoso soon maybe the end of this month or the begining of March. Maybe you've seen some of them around, sporting Xfactor stickers? send me a pm or something if you and your buddies want to roll with us to famoso as well.

·
Registered
183 Posts
TeamSTEALTH said:
its raining! :mad: :thumbsdow
there is a track event on march 6 & 7 at famoso in bakersfield. it a bracket race with time trials runs also...famosoraceway.com.....

·
Registered
183 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts