Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Fighting Door Dings..
78 Posts
That would be someones ticket to earn alot of money in court. and Holy...That lambo after the rsx scene exploded! and i like how the camera guy runs to get a better view of the potentially dead person inside :eek:

·
Banned
3,173 Posts
Did he literally just drive his bugattii into the river. And the guy recording called it a lambo
Finally someone caught that lol. And yeah, dude just turns off. Probably getting :pedobear:

·
Banned
3,173 Posts
I bet he busted thats why he went out of control :rotfl:
But how can you mistake a bugatti for a lambo, Peasants :idgaf:
:fyea::fyea:.........:uduhh:

Sounded like idiots anyway :idgaf:

·
OG Base Crew
4,118 Posts

·
OG Base Crew
4,118 Posts
Wait wait...I'ma let you finish Jstrag, but are you tryna say Kanye West can't drive? He had the greatest album of all time!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Lambo rear ends me?

Me: WTF Bro...

Him: Don't call insurance

Me: ( Size him up see what he got on him if he/she flexxing i'm taxxing)
Iight gimme the rolly, that pinky ring that necklace with the jesus piece and whatever you got in yo pockets. Or a brand new uncrashed RSX Type S

Maybe i'd get what i want? :dontknow: I guy can dream right...lol.

·
Unpopular Opinion
458,195 Posts
Did he literally just drive his bugattii into the river. And the guy recording called it a lambo
I read that article a while ago, he tried to say that a goose almost hit him. The people in the video posted it and the guy was caught lying lol

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
I read that article a while ago, he tried to say that a goose almost hit him. The people in the video posted it and the guy was caught lying lol
Wtf, i mean i rather hit a goose and have bumper problems than to totall my car

1 - 20 of 25 Posts