Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka Batman on weekends
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With it being a nice day and all i decided to install my 20ml clear lamin-x for the headlights on my 04. i decided to use plastic gloves bc the instructions warned of finger prints. The drivers side went on fine no problem but the left one was a complete bitch. Originally i thought maybe it wasnt cut right. I had to lift the shit completely off about 10 times before i got it right. after the second time the gloves became a bitch so i decided to use my bare hands. After awhile i finally got the passenger side on but my fingerprints were all over inside edges. The instructions say after it cures most things disappear because the material is breathable. (im not sure how but....) To those with lamin-x - does this stuff like finger prints actually disappear or am i screwed? Just wanted to know.

·
royalorigin
3,813 Posts
yeah itll dissappear coz of the heat from the headlights.. if you want, just leave your lights on until it gets warmer, then start pressing down on the spot where your prints are..

·
aka Batman on weekends
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alkademiks, i hadnt thought about that. i cant wait to try.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.