Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· BOOST
589 Posts
Hey newbs (referring to dc5guy & EVOVIII) how about you take your fight else where. =p .... Anyway... That guy you are talking about is Xcell he ran a 12.5 with stage 1, most likely at 10psi, and slicks, then he just broke into the 11's recently with stage two at 15psi. The stock EVO is not at 15psi, I dont know what it is at but I doubt it is 15.

· BOOST
589 Posts
SoLoSpEeD101 said:
you got nothing to laugh about buddy, ive seen srt-4s spanking EVOs left and right...just with the mopar stage 1 and i believe it still makes less power than the stock EVO...

cybernation uses a T3/T4, 60-1 or 62-1 Turbo...is the 60-1 the same thing as a T61?...but anyways it is prolly bigger than the 16g...

evos in my opinion are beautiful cars...they have HIDs, recaros, momos, brembos, AWD, and the all-mighty turbo...but i dunno if i want to ride around an engine that is about 25 years old and boosting 19.5 psi(thats a little way too high for the power it makes if you ask me)...the 4g63 might be "bulletproof" but ive heard a lot about mitsubishi's quality...and i aint good things either...dont get me wrong, i would take an EVO in a heart beat but that is only if i can get one for free...i dont mind paying the amount of money i pay for a Type S since i know of their quality...i mean i still see hondas from the 70s still running strong...
Hehe I drove an 85 civic hatch when i was in high school... upgraded to a 98 civic coupe for first year and half at college, then bought my rsx a year ago in march....

My g/f had an eclipse and I hated doing anything to it, pain in the ass.

HONDA PRIDE =P

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.