Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
mitsubishi is nothing but a big peice of shit, i hate them with a passion. they make TV's! and dude the lancer is complet joke, some guy named Klutch ran a 14.7 in the quarter with a stock base rsx, and you want to put a turbo on that piece of lancer doodoo. anything that honda makes will always be better then mitsubishi. sure the EVO has a turbo on it, but its factory, and hey u no if u put a turbo on the rsx, it will run faster then the EVO. for instance, the evo i think has like 15 psi stock and it runs like a 13.6 at best stock. some guy on club rsx pulled a 12.5 with his rsx at only 9 psi. stage 1 turbo and all. and now some guy who runs the same amount of boost 17psi i think ran a 11.9 orsomething, dude mitsubishi is ugly piece of shit nothing but junk cars that they only try so hard to compete in the world, and they still suck. my 2 cents

· Registered
302 Posts
ok sorry i did not correctly say the exact amount of psi. i thank you for correcting me, not being an idiot though just making a point. i hate mitsubishi. period the end, and why the hell is a EVO guy on the forum anyway? but yes thanks for correting me on my mistake, so now you can go buy the mitsubishi TV's to put in your ride. :finger:

· Registered
302 Posts
just sayin you put a turbo on an rsx it will beat the freakin evo no questions asked, i already stated the people who did, with less psi, but i dont know how big a turbo is on mitsubishi, i think u said 14g or whatever, he had a t61 (i think thats what cybernation uses) anyway its a big turbo. i dont know if its the same size as the evo turbo, but my point was simply the rsx is a better car, cas hwere i live there are 3 evos and they may be fast, but hell if i were to have a turbo, i bet my money i could beat the evo.

· Registered
302 Posts
yea its a put together car the man is right. mitsubishis are really just pieces of junk. hell i could make my rsx just as fast with all that name brand stuff for probably under 30,000 dollars. now the evo is like 35,000 then u gotta pay tax. more like a 40,000 dollar tv. (joke is that mitsubishi makes tvs)

· Registered
302 Posts
its not that i dont know what im talking bout becuase people are right its 2 different cars. i just really hate mitsubishi period, and the guy who said the evo is 28 grand is wrong. they have a downsized one that is coming with out all the nice crap called the evo rs for 28, but when i went to go look at the regular evo it was 35 grand. and no i wouldnt drive one if i had the money. i just hate evos period, and the people who drive them think that they are the shit. yea i guess im envious that the car has a turbo and mine doesnt but, hey honda probably will never put a turbo in there cars, simply becuase thats honda. and this post really does suck, just like mitsuibishi cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.