Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
dc5guy said:
mitsubishi is nothing but a big peice of shit, i hate them with a passion. they make TV's! and dude the lancer is complet joke, some guy named Klutch ran a 14.7 in the quarter with a stock base rsx, and you want to put a turbo on that piece of lancer doodoo. anything that honda makes will always be better then mitsubishi. sure the EVO has a turbo on it, but its factory, and hey u no if u put a turbo on the rsx, it will run faster then the EVO. for instance, the evo i think has like 15 psi stock and it runs like a 13.6 at best stock. some guy on club rsx pulled a 12.5 with his rsx at only 9 psi. stage 1 turbo and all. and now some guy who runs the same amount of boost 17psi i think ran a 11.9 orsomething, dude mitsubishi is ugly piece of shit nothing but junk cars that they only try so hard to compete in the world, and they still suck. my 2 cents

how come there is always an IDIOT, and talk things he doent even know about :dontknow: DOU YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TORQUE IS? I guess not :shakehead

15psi? eeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehe what a moron.
Lets not talk about the EVO, a friking srt4 will eat you alive! you hear that? A NEONNNNNNNNNN baaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha :finger:

· Registered
4 Posts
ecks said:
The stock EVO is not at 15psi, I dont know what it is at but I doubt it is 15.

19.5 with a 16g. not a fight but i just need to let this moron know wassup.
with the $$$ any car can run, and if you add a 4g63 it will make your job easier. there are a few turbo "regular" lancers out there and they are doing pretty good. the 4g63 is almost bullet proof and you can get BIGG hp w/o internal changes.
but I guess some of you intelillent people know all this already. Cant say the say thing about this moron :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.