Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
521 Posts
dc5guy said:
mitsubishi is nothing but a big peice of shit, i hate them with a passion. they make TV's! and dude the lancer is complet joke, some guy named Klutch ran a 14.7 in the quarter with a stock base rsx, and you want to put a turbo on that piece of lancer doodoo. anything that honda makes will always be better then mitsubishi. sure the EVO has a turbo on it, but its factory, and hey u no if u put a turbo on the rsx, it will run faster then the EVO. for instance, the evo i think has like 15 psi stock and it runs like a 13.6 at best stock. some guy on club rsx pulled a 12.5 with his rsx at only 9 psi. stage 1 turbo and all. and now some guy who runs the same amount of boost 17psi i think ran a 11.9 orsomething, dude mitsubishi is ugly piece of shit nothing but junk cars that they only try so hard to compete in the world, and they still suck. my 2 cents
seriously, dont make up stupid shit just cause your a honda fanboy. The EVO is superior to the RSX in almost all aspects of performance. As far as looks go, its all about personal preference. No matter what you do for the RSX, the EVO will come out ahead price for price. Sure the boosted RSX's are fast, but they lack traction big time. You dont have to worry about that with a EVO, plus its an easy 12 second car with just bolt ons. The RSX is much better than a base Lancer in every aspect however....but just so you dont look like an ass, there is no need to flame on EVO's just because you think they are junk. Facts are much more credible than your opinions.

· Registered
106 Posts
the evo outperforms the rsx in every category by a large margin. I'm confused; why the comparison?

not only the FI but the brakes, the handling, the AWD system and the U.S. gets the girly version. The FQ 300 is frickin art, AYC, more power/torque etc.

It's not even a contest unless you go by asthetics, and even then lots of ppl prefer the looks of the evo to the rsx.

and for the somewhere near same price of a 300whp high maintenance rsx turbo kit (not to mention shitty brakes, tires and wrong wheel drive) you could go xede stage 2and run high 11's (although not a drag car) and spin circles around the rsx in the twisties, stop 10's of feet sooner pull harder lat g's etc. So why the camparison?

· Registered
273 Posts
Your right Mitsu must be crap because they make TV's......ohhh did you hear? They make airplanes too............they must be a crap company since they do not just only make cars. Ever heard of Kawasaki? They make cranes, they must be shit too. And that engine that has been around for ever is cast iron with forged internals. Somethign must be working right for them to keep that around. 2004 Car and Driver car of the year?????????????????Mitsu must have paid them off. Ohh and SRT4's beating an EVO, guess what engine is in that thing. Must I go on?

· Registered
106 Posts
scottatyamaha said:
Your right Mitsu must be crap because they make TV's......ohhh did you hear? They make airplanes too............they must be a crap company since they do not just only make cars. Ever heard of Kawasaki? They make cranes, they must be shit too. And that engine that has been around for ever is cast iron with forged internals. Somethign must be working right for them to keep that around. 2004 Car and Driver car of the year?????????????????Mitsu must have paid them off. Ohh and SRT4's beating an EVO, guess what engine is in that thing. Must I go on?

lol :wavey:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.