Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to admit, it's been a very forgiving winter in Toronto. Light snowfall, despite the cold nights. Sometime next month, I will finally be able to finish off my exterior the way I had envisioned it since Day 1. Some of you know what that is, some of you don't. I guess you'll have to wait and see!

I took the bullet and got some rims, which aren't my "dream rims". Nonetheless it gets the job done and I love the colour contrast. Since I did not want to spend all my money on the RSX this year, I decided to get these for the time being. Hopefully next year I can get the rims I truly want. Enough rambling, on to the pics!

Before the wash, did a little off roading

Outside City Hall/CN Tower

I'm still debating if I should put on a ITR spoiler or not.....right now it looks perfect, but at the same time it feels like something is missing. Opinions?

How she looked 1 year ago:

·
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!
9,078 Posts
nica man

didn't know u picked those aspecs up! those are 17's right?

i was considering those, but decided to go with 02-04 aspecs... what tires did u get?

·
Registered
29 Posts
That looks freaking sick dude, i love the side skirts and rear bumper how much did they cost you? And the rims do look pretty nice, i'm not a big fan of those style but i think they match your car very well.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts