Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so my parents have come to an agreement with me that they will allow me to get a 2007 chevy cobalt s/s. my best friend just got a 2007 fully loaded with the high rise wing and its silver. when i started to look at a couple different dealerships they only had 2007 chevy cobalt s/s's with out the high rise wing just that mid sized one. i really am not a big fan of them but the dealerships keep telling me they make them with only the mid size wing now? :dontknow:

What do you guys think of a brand new chevy cobalt s/s? i personally like the interior and its features. i know its not the fastest for having a supercharger but i like the sound system and like i said some of the features are nice, heated seats, fogs, stering wheels buttons, s/c gauge. lol

Tell me what you think. :)

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
1- what the above people said
2- Personally I don't like it, but thats just my opinion
3- at least its supercharged :)
4- it is a quick car, with loads of potential

If you want to do it, do it. It's totally up to you.

·
Bring em out!!
996 Posts
dont do it...its a chevy...ur gonna kick yourself for going from an acura to a chevy...

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
i sure hope youre not used to driving a honda/acura in which you redline daily.. its gonna take some getting used to having to shift at 6k in the cobalt to avoid blowing the car up lol

·
Registered
541 Posts
All new ss/sc's come with the low rise spoiler. You have to order one specifically from the factory with a high-rise. If you dont want to look forever trying to find a new one with a high-rise wing, just buy one with the low wing and do a trunk swap with an 06. Check out www.cobaltss.net There is a whole forum of people wanting to swap trunks/wings, im sure you could find omeone willing to trade you. Also, as someone stated above, the cars do have good potential....

GM stage II
intake
exhaust

=

250 whp.

·
Registered
102,512 Posts
All new ss/sc's come with the low rise spoiler. You have to order one specifically from the factory with a high-rise. If you dont want to look forever trying to find a new one with a high-rise wing, just buy one with the low wing and do a trunk swap with an 06. Check out www.cobaltss.net There is a whole forum of people wanting to swap trunks/wings, im sure you could find omeone willing to trade you. Also, as someone stated above, the cars do have good potential....

GM stage II
intake
exhaust

=

250 whp.

in the end......FWD sucks

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.