Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I didnt read everything on it, but its like the NOS progressive controller I imagine. For the money if you dont have Kpro, just save a lil more and get it. If you have Kpro, you dont need it really.

I want to progressively spray 150shot on DRs, so what Im doing is using 2stages, but use 3 toggles. 1st stage wired in with 50shot from launch, then as soon as I can handle a 100shot, Ill have the 50 shut off and 100kick in for 2nd stage in kpro, then as soon as Im able to handle a 150shot, I will leave the 2nd going, and have a different input going to my 1st stage and have it kick in.

This is the simplest way to do the prgressive controller, and a way I have heard nobody doing on the K, but it works well with B and H.

With the progressive controller I would run only a wet shot through Kpro and have it on all the time with activation of course, and then set the controller up to do the progressive shot(it pulsates the solenoids open at intervals til fully open) and only retard timing and not touch fuel in parameters. Reason being if on dry shot, you must adjust fuel, well you will go pig rich during those intervals and it will be hard to have the car react consistantly enough to dial in the controller and your launch.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you thats more of an anwser i was looking for.. you cant do progressive on kpro though right? and you only have two stages or more than one. when you have kpro and do what u are doing right? otherwise why would you need more than 1 stage? this is the only thing i really havent quite put a handle on. and i have a 05-06 so kpro is quite expensive. i plan on saving for it but its going to take a while

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
without Kpro, I would not personally go over 50shot wet, some say you can go more but that is playing with fire, you get burned eventually. I wouldnt waste money on that controller if it were me, Id save for Kpro, there is sooooooo much more you can do with it besides just nitrous, best mod for the buck on the RSX. You will need 2 stages of nirous to do what Im doing, Preferbly one or both as a direct port, cause you really dont need to be spraying more than 75shot through TB, total shot. Kpro gives you 3 stage pinouts, so it would look like this 1(1), 2(2), 1-2(3) The numbers in '( )' are the stage in the ECU, and the other is kit number stage, like 1being single port fogger, and 2 being direct port foggers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.