Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think the dealer can re-do the leather seats? I think I have read on here that someone took their seats in to get them fixed after they started cracking and stuff?...

Also do you think they would do it if I have black interior on a white car? =)

·
kicker
1,852 Posts
I want to see some pics of what people's seats looked like when they took them in to get them replaced or fixed. I think this would help alot of people debating weither or not to take their own seats in for a fix.

·
Registered
408 Posts
mvkicker said:
I want to see some pics of what people's seats looked like when they took them in to get them replaced or fixed. I think this would help alot of people debating weither or not to take their own seats in for a fix.
:iamwiths: it gets on my nerves so bad.

·
Banned
702 Posts
basically some will change the leather...i'll take them forever to do it. some will change the whole seat...which will be on order from japan. It usually takes about a month...f***ing honda..when u touch their warranty shit, they tend to take it forever.

·
Rice Rocket to Musclecar
1,194 Posts
I'm just wondering... Do you guys ever clean your seats? I mean, I spend most of my life in my seat and it's still good.

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay thanks everyone, My tan leather seats are fine, its just my black ones that are old looking.

·
I got blown!
589 Posts
my girlfreind got her skins replaced. She has an '02 and the leather was darker before they replaced it. Her seats were black and now it's like a very dark charcoal, which is the same color in my '03. point is, they changed the drivers and it did not match the passenger's. She bitched about it and they replaced that one too. It took a while to fit the seat, so it has wrinkles around some of the edges. Hopefully after a while it will stretch and look like it did before.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
well if u still want them mine are new for 700 inculding rails

·
Banned
767 Posts
take them to a shop where they redo leather.

·
Konichiwa Bitches!!!
293 Posts
So far you guys are lucky, the acura dealers here are jerks and tell me that cracking/scuffing is my fault because of the way I sit and the clothes I wear (ie jeans). 7900RPM, I used meguirs leather conditioner/cleaner....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts