Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SocalRSX
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LIST OF MATERIALS

At least 4 led's fromLed Masters
4 resistors. at leat 400 ohms. (mines were 470) got them from radioshack. Resistor Ohm Calculator
some 18 gage wire
Super glue
tweezers
few tap in connectors (vampire clips)
In line fuse holder with fuse
electic tape
pliers
wire strippers
screwdirvers
wrenches (to remove hu)

Pictured Wiring Diogram.

To get to the very left vent you need to reomve the red piece then push the blue piece out from the back.

To get to the one above the HU you need to remove the HU Here is the HU removal guide

To get to the ones above the glove department reomove the glove box by removing the two black clips

And finally this is whre you glue the led

Hopefully I didn't leave anything out. I'll be happy to answer any questons.

Harut

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Wow i've been wanting to do that for a while, never had the time. Prob start doing it now =/

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
yeah, someone shouyld sticky this or add it to where ever you guys kepe them?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
nice write up on the diy. good keeper it enhances the red look on the interior

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
I might actually do this one :D

·
is Ultradian Bipolar
307 Posts
blue

thanx for the diy. it was 16 degrees out, warmed up the car, then disconnected the battery and went to work. after some incodents(super glue in my mouth...dont ask) i got it all done. the only mistake i made was the drill sliped on the far left vent and i scratched my dash. its only bout 2 centimeters in diameter but hard to see. thanx again. going to have some coffee and warm up .

·
is Ultradian Bipolar
307 Posts
blah

tried pix but my digicam wont let me. not enough light, and im outa polaroid film:dontknow: . im working on blue gauges (leaving buttons red for contrast), diy jdm, and angel eyes. also regular stuff like cab and engine parts. when i get a chance ill drive to my moms and steal her cam :D . ricer and proud, call me uncle ben:spin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts