C-Pillar Bar
06' Type s wheels.

Future Mods
Coilovers
RBC manifold
Kpro
3in. Exhaust.

CURRENT

First off, This is my 2003 Nighthawk Black Pearl base 5 Speed. i got it in November of 2008. i recently graduated highschool (class of '09) so be mindful im a poor college student. all of these pics were taken with a camera phone so my bad if they suck.i used to have go mods but ended up selling for show mods, no go mods till im done with school and this car isnt my DD. any comments is welcome good or bad, Thanks for viewing =)!

Here's the base when she was still at that stock look. and 4x4 mode.

My very first mods were Jdmpassword Sidemarkers, Dropped on H&R Springs, Painted stockies flatblack.

i picked up front and rear itr lips from a friend for really cheap, rattlecanned them and slapped them on. Also did diy Blackouts and redouts. also debadged rear.

i got bored of the black stockies so i painted them bronze, also added window visors, and Honda iS Badges

picked up some type s rims from a member on here, they had major curb rash (cant tell from the pic, but they really did) so i fixed them and repainted them white with honda centercaps.

also repainted the lips real nighthawk black pearl lol.

·
Registered
512 Posts
a-spec kit is better.... haha
should of painted your rims gold...
shoulda got a Type S! haha JK

·
tootoot.
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a-spec kit is better.... haha
should of painted your rims gold...
shoulda got a Type S! haha JK
haha atleast i graduated! theres a couple guys in my vball class that was on your team last year.

·
tootoot.
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good man, but instead of gettin type s wheels why not just get some aftermarkets? It'll cost about the same or less and you can look more unique.
thanks man. i dont know, im simple like that haha, if not the type s rims prolly some rota c10s or if im ballin, some TE37s :D

·
Retrofit Mechanic
1,633 Posts
get coils. slap some rota's on (good on budget) then save for boost! :thumbsup: looks good though

·
ThetalkofNY
324 Posts
I like I like

·
tootoot.
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the comments guys. You guys think i should get a deck lid or itr wing ? i love the itr wing, i just dont wanna cause too much attention with all the police around my city

·
Registered
499 Posts
good start man..but def some aftermarket rims would set that bad boy off

1 - 20 of 128 Posts