Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To ask a stupid question. Is the Hondata Pro the same ECU upgrade that Greddy was talking about releasing OR is this something completely different and mostly made for All motor guys. I think what my main question is, Is Greddy going to release a preprogrammed ECU for their turbo kits or will a consumer be required to buy this K-Pro ECU and upgrade using a dyno?

Thanx in advance....

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
There was going to be an ECU reprogam that worked with the GReddy E Manage. It has not been released yet and I am not sure when it will be. The programmable unit can replace the E Manage so you won't even need it.

·
Buttplugs?
313 Posts
There was going to be an ECU reprogam that worked with the GReddy E Manage. It has not been released yet and I am not sure when it will be. The programmable unit can replace the E Manage so you won't even need it.
Ahhh...music to my ears :)

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes...yes...that is lovely....thanx Chris...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
so with the greddy kit you can just get the hondata programable and not use the emanage at all?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Arcticblue said:
To ask a stupid question. Is the Hondata Pro the same ECU upgrade that Greddy was talking about releasing OR is this something completely different and mostly made for All motor guys. I think what my main question is, Is Greddy going to release a preprogrammed ECU for their turbo kits or will a consumer be required to buy this K-Pro ECU and upgrade using a dyno?

Thanx in advance....
I sent an email to Kenji a week ago asking him something about my new K Pro ECu and he responded with "send your Emanage in with your ECU to Hondata" leading me to think that there is already a program that works in conjunction with the emanage... but I rather just get rid of that thing and keep my ECU with hondata minus the EManage.

·
Vendor
1,224 Posts
zulusTypeS said:
I sent an email to Kenji a week ago asking him something about my new K Pro ECu and he responded with "send your Emanage in with your ECU to Hondata" leading me to think that there is already a program that works in conjunction with the emanage... but I rather just get rid of that thing and keep my ECU with hondata minus the EManage.
http://www.hondata.com/k20a2_greddy_release.html

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hondata said:
Hondata, How hard is it going to be for an experienced (on other programs like s100 and s200)Hondata tuner to tune the new K pro?? because obviously the guys that are tuning my Kpro as we speak, have never dealt with the cam angle.. so my question is... will they be able to tune this properly concidering that they have not attended the new seminar for the K pro??
Do they need some type of extra knowleade for this new K pro?? or will they be able to safely figure it out??
The shop (adams automotive in crestview FL)that is tuning mine today and tomorrow( cause they said that they needed all day tomorrow too cause of the extensive adjustments on there) JUST In case you want to call them and give them some tips!!
Thanks

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
zulusTypeS said:
Hondata, How hard is it going to be for an experienced (on other programs like s100 and s200)Hondata tuner to tune the new K pro?? because obviously the guys that are tuning my Kpro as we speak, have never dealt with the cam angle.. so my question is... will they be able to tune this properly concidering that they have not attended the new seminar for the K pro??
Do they need some type of extra knowleade for this new K pro?? or will they be able to safely figure it out??
The shop (adams automotive in crestview FL)that is tuning mine today and tomorrow( cause they said that they needed all day tomorrow too cause of the extensive adjustments on there) JUST In case you want to call them and give them some tips!!
Thanks
It really isn't that much different from the S100 and S200 systems. There are a few extra things but the program does help account for those things on its own. If they have experience then they shouldn't have a lot of trouble tuning the K-Pro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts