Stock K20A2 with no Issues, Full Race Stage 2 Turbo Kit, Fully built 6 speed manual transmission w/ qualife LSD, Short shifter, motor mounts, skunk2 cutback exhaust, Hondata Kpro, Rc 750 injectors, Aem Fuel Rail, turbo timer, and was in the middle of a trunk relocate the last time I was messing around but got stopped somewhere while working on it. I also have some other things for the car that I either never got around to installing or have taken off for storage purposes. I have the stock 6 speed transmission that works fine, An authentic Mugen Carbon fiber hood with some small chipping/flaking of the clear coat but buffing and waxing it would honestly probably take care of that, Ive got an authentic Greddy Type-S BOV, some new and never installed replica mugen lip kit pieces. Replica Type-R Spoiler that was never instilled on my car but was on another but its unpainted and there are some minor chips and imperfections, stock headlights, and at least one of the stock taillights. I would like to sell the car all together if possible so I am willing to work with the right person to make something work out but I will Part it out if that turns out to be the better option.