Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to try to start peicing together my turbo over the next month for my 02 type s, looking for something for a decent price that i can upgrade later on. if anyone can help me out let me know, thanks
looking to spend 1500-2000$ plus kpro

·
P500 Sport
6,953 Posts
In all honestly 2k is a bit low for a turbo kit. What are your power goals? Bare in mind that unless you know how to properly tune, expect to spend around 300-400 for that alone. Maybe a Greddy kit might be your best route.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not lookin for big gains right now just a base turbo kit.. something i can upgrade in a few months when i get used to it and feel like i need to upgrade parts. i just dont have 4000 to dish out on the kit alone right now

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
You gotta pay to play son

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
bump for u Im looking to piece together a kit 2 for 2000 with new parts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea im hearing alot about the greddy kit.. to go upgrade too.. id like around 270-300whp.. i want to just do it right the 1st time it will be cheaper.. will a new greddy kit and intercooler with kpro and minor bolt ons get me around 300?

·
TypeS EM2
474 Posts
greddy kit and Kpro will not get you 300 whp. it only comes with 440cc injectors for one thing , which im maxxing out now at 6800 rpm running 7psi , same as greddy kit(but different mods). imo the greddy kits arent worth the money. youd be better off going with the CN kit imo. if your looking to upgrade , the greddy kit is not the way to go. just my opinion of course , people may disagree.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey check out my thread. i have a greddy kit for sale with everything except k-pro for 1900 shipped. kit only has about 3k miles on it. pm me if interested

·
Rise Above
4,557 Posts
i'l sell you an entire cybernation kit for 1100...everything you would need besides kpro and exhaust...pm me for details if your interested. People are going to hate on this kit...but for your goals

with kpro and a good tune this is good for almost 400 on pump...+500 hp with a return fuel system on race gas

·
P500 Sport
6,953 Posts
i'l sell you an entire cybernation kit for 1100...everything you would need besides kpro and exhaust...pm me for details if your interested. People are going to hate on this kit...but for your goals

with kpro and a good tune this is good for almost 400 on pump...+500 hp with a return fuel system on race gas
Let me ask you this, what is CN's phone number :rotfl:

TS: Greddy for you :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.