Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he kept pacing me on the fwy but i was half asleep after driving an hour home so wasnt gonna do anything. kept down shifting and slowed down when i slowed down annoying the shit outta me. next time he does it, so do i and pull a few cars ahead before tapping the brakes.

at a light he cuts off a guy and floors it. i was still rolling to a stop when the light turned green so i didnt get a launch but a slow ass acceleration. by 65mph i was more than a bus length ahead. he proceeds to turn into a dark street. no animals were harmed during this retarded-ness. racings bad mmmkay

hadnt raced a car in nearly a year, but this guy bugged me :thumbsdow

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha nice! and not really, been spending cash on vacations instead of car. it was in jdm legacy magazine twice tho and hopefully a suby commercial if i get chosen. if i get a new job by July im gona start building this shit to have 400whp like every other suby in socal :weeeeeeeeee:

Attachments

·
Banned
12,318 Posts
still looks nice and congrats man. my new rex is only at high 280's right now but its a daily so I'm not too concerned with big power. Plus, beating someone in a miata and embarrassing them is so much more fun:mam:

My buddy's in the market for a legacy. another one is swapping an ej into an rs....plenty of suby action here:beerchug:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still looks nice and congrats man. my new rex is only at high 280's right now but its a daily so I'm not too concerned with big power. Plus, beating someone in a miata and embarrassing them is so much more fun:mam:

My buddy's in the market for a legacy. another one is swapping an ej into an rs....plenty of suby action here:beerchug:
thx mang. and nioce! down here i know 5 suby heads that came up on used miatas for cheap fun lol. tell ur buddy legacy are comfy as hell till he gets the mod bug :laughing:

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
been awhile. Nice to see you again :)

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
hell yes

·
Registered
882 Posts
picking on a stock car with 400 hp. you suck.

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts