Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got the closest thing I could to a PDP11 license plate for my RSX: here. If you don't get the joke, don't sweat it. I'm trying to find out how many people do get it.

·
A n t i - A n t i
463 Posts
Jrockstar said:
PDP11 was a 16 bit minicomputer? and the RSX11 was the software?
Oh, but I guess the people that would be laughing at that joke would be on a computer then huh?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jrockstar said:
PDP11 was a 16 bit minicomputer? and the RSX11 was the software?
It'll be understood by people with a DEC background. Which makes me wonder how you know. You've worked with DEC stuff?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay, so it's alright for y'all to rice up your cars something fierce, but if I make a minor modification, it's EEEEEEVIL.

·
now on two wheels
6,467 Posts
denim said:
Okay, so it's alright for y'all to rice up your cars something fierce, but if I make a minor modification, it's EEEEEEVIL.
a minor modification is something that can be taken off easily, ex *rice* :bow: washer nozzles, interior neons, visible strobes, visible neon underbody kits, big ol' rice wings. the lecense plate thing isnt exactly something you can take off and be done with. you kinda gotta go through the procees of getting a new plate.

·
Registered
193 Posts
:lame: :topicsuck

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ArticDC5 said:
the lecense plate thing isnt exactly something you can take off and be done with. you kinda gotta go through the procees of getting a new plate.
And my car still looks good. :D Oh, I also replaced the stock tires.

·
///M
5,299 Posts
damn.. that was sad... no1 will understand u.. ur avatar sucks too :p but dont be offended

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
denim said:
And my car still looks good. :D Oh, I also replaced the stock tires.

uhhhhhh :confused: is your only mod the license plate?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts