Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aite guys i purchased some blue HID light bulbs for my rsx 06...the problem is they only fit my high beams.....which pisses me off :firemad: i did all that work for nothing.. the people at that store dont know sh!t.....can any body here help me...i need to know the correct size for the low beams and if anybody can tell me how to take the low beams off cause thoes are a pain in da ass.....has anybody had this problem...i dont know if there not out yet or im not going to the right place or what....thanks in advance guys :dontknow:

·
Beast Mode
9,149 Posts
low beams are h1, easiest way to get to them is take front bumper off, have to do that to mount ballasts anyway

searching the lighting forum will get you a lot of good info

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
low beams are h1, easiest way to get to them is take front bumper off, have to do that to mount ballasts anyway

searching the lighting forum will get you a lot of good info
U don't have to take the bumper off. I recommend u mount the ballats in the engine bay so u can easily troubleshoot if need be.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks bro appericate it...ill look into it and see the results....yeah i tryed going their but not to many people knew at the time...thanks thou...appericate all the help from here:thumbsup:

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
Look in the light archive section. A whole list of the bulbs. 194/168 are our city lights and 7440/7443 are our turn signals.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.