Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
yea the cruise button is usaully lit up along with the sunroof button.. within the last month my cruise button has gone out .. anyone know where to buy a replacement led for those buttons??

·
"I am a Robot..."
468 Posts
mines was out for a while, all i did was whack the panel and it turned on again :dontknow:

·
G - Monay
4,209 Posts
mines was out for a while, all i did was whack the panel and it turned on again :dontknow:
lmaoooooooo thats wut happen to my sun roof light.. it was out for no reason then i got pissed off and smacked it and it came back on..... i also tried that on my hazard light button but it didnt work..... :deadhorse anyone no the part number for the hazard button light?

·
Registered
156 Posts
they dont soder in. when i was putting my foggies in i took them out to see how the switch worked. To remove the switch go from behind (sick minds) pinch the sides down and it comes out the front. should be the same for the roof also

·
I heart boobs!
573 Posts
aiight thanks. So when you look at it at night, all you see is MIRROR in red light on your left hand side of the steering wheel?
When I took apart the little switches...there is a little bulb with a red condom behind the "cruise" lettering and a little bulb with a red condom behind the fog light image button...I am certain they are supposed to light up! But anyways, mine do not light up.

·
Crunch time
3,387 Posts
The words "Mirror" "Cruise" "Roof" are suppose to be on, and the car picture is suppose to be on. If they're not lighting up, they're bad. Go to acura and go buy them. But i warn you, they are expensive little f*kers...lol It's like $2-3 each.

·
I heart boobs!
573 Posts
The words "Mirror" "Cruise" "Roof" are suppose to be on, and the car picture is suppose to be on. If they're not lighting up, they're bad. Go to acura and go buy them. But i warn you, they are expensive little f*kers...lol It's like $2-3 each.
Mine never lit up since I purchased the car. Oh well, I need to take it in for maintenance anyway, I will have them take a look.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts