Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· expedite
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my Toda N2 engine kit, and also my Mugen Sport Suspension today.... Man now I gotta just keep waiting for it to get here...

Can't thank all the guys on the board enough who influenced my decisions on what I finally ordered... Your reviews really helped a lot.

I'm also still waiting for my exhaust...

Where is that damn big brown truck?

· Fix it 'til it's broken
7,698 Posts
The Mugen suspension is pretty hot.....a buddy of mine got his a few weeks ago and loves it. 1.4 in. drop and a factory-like ride....can't beat it.

Excellent choice :thumbsup:

· expedite
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pints99 said:
wow, hehe was your tax return that good? BTW nice choice in goodies :thumbsup:
haha...

Actualy, this month was one of those three paycheck months, as I get paid every other week... So I don't feel too guilty... I wish I got a big tax return... Then I would have got all the transmission stuff I wanted...

· Registered
96 Posts
since i'm a full time student, 1 of my teachers told me i can get all my money back...which would kick ass, gettin like 600+ isn't bad at all.....i just have to find a way to file it that way...the 1040ez doesn't have it :(!

· expedite
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
enrapturE said:
since i'm a full time student, 1 of my teachers told me i can get all my money back...which would kick ass, gettin like 600+ isn't bad at all.....i just have to find a way to file it that way...the 1040ez doesn't have it :(!

Good luck on getting all your $$$ back. When I was in school, I used to get almost all of it back (working only part-time and earning little money).

You just have to find anything you can that's a deduction... And as a student it's easier than you think... Here's one for example..

http://www.ed.gov/offices/OPE/PPI/HOPE/index.html

· driving my dream
136 Posts
JDATC said:
I just ordered my Toda N2 engine kit, and also my Mugen Sport Suspension today.... Man now I gotta just keep waiting for it to get here...

Can't thank all the guys on the board enough who influenced my decisions on what I finally ordered... Your reviews really helped a lot.

I'm also still waiting for my exhaust...

Where is that damn big brown truck?

You're telling me! I JUST sent my ECU into Hondata today and yesterday I put on my exhaust (didn't even get to enjoy it for long :(). And my brand new rims and tires are just sitting here waiting on the ECU to come back as well :p When do u expectall your parts to come in? I expect everything to be on my car friday. Can't wait mang :drool:

· expedite
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Type-Sly said:
You're telling me! I JUST sent my ECU into Hondata today and yesterday I put on my exhaust (didn't even get to enjoy it for long :(). And my brand new rims and tires are just sitting here waiting on the ECU to come back as well :p When do u expectall your parts to come in? I expect everything to be on my car friday. Can't wait mang :drool:

The guy at Toda, or what is it AHK trading or something, said 7 business days I believe for the engine kit. Cool guy, I called, left a message, he called me right back and I ordered over the phone. The other stuff is up in the air... I got order confirmations, but no shipping info yet... But they billed me of course...

On the other hand, I'm gonna wait till the begining of May to put everything in, just too busy with work to get it done anyway.... Plus I'd like to get it done when the "nice" NY weather starts...

· Registered
96 Posts
JDATC said:
Good luck on getting all your $$$ back. When I was in school, I used to get almost all of it back (working only part-time and earning little money).

You just have to find anything you can that's a deduction... And as a student it's easier than you think... Here's one for example..

http://www.ed.gov/offices/OPE/PPI/HOPE/index.html

wow kick ass, thanks a lot man that should help me a lot :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.