Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Boostalk!
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey is anybody else experiencing this problem with the windshield wipers? Basically, the line on which the right windshield wiper stops has become permanent and is causing water to stay there during wiping. So, when I wipe the window, there is this 10° off center line where the wiper stops where water pools and is almost untouchable by the left wiper.

Am I the only one?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hey is anybody else experiencing this problem with the windshield wipers? Basically, the line on which the right windshield wiper stops has become permanent and is causing water to stay there during wiping. So, when I wipe the window, there is this 10° off center line where the wiper stops where water pools and is almost untouchable by the left wiper.

Am I the only one?
You can try clay bar on your windshield and then may be glass wax (not familiar with it, never used it...) :thumbsup:

·
Mmm, 3rd lobe...
10,462 Posts
Wiper blades eventually wear the glass.........have noticed this on every car I've ever had.

You can try clay, etc., but I think you'll still have wear.
Thats another reason RainX is nice. Its like waxing your window so it minimizes the wear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts