Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Too lazy to create an account with imgr so i just uploaded pictures to my FB hopefully the link works. Here's how nasty the my rep rear mugen lip looks installed on my car after the guy at the body shop butchered it. The guy basically cut into the lip where it didn't need to be and did so AFTER it was painted already so the paint chipped/peeled and just looked like crap overall. Ruined a perfectly good VIS rear lip.. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
updated previous post with picture. i took it back to the same shop and they're currently patching it up. i just hope they don't botch it up more or else i'm going to ask for a new lip plus paint from them.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
that looks fucking horrible, what was wrong with the lip that you wanted them to cut it down? it should have looked perfectly with no cutting.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Are there any fitment issues with aspec/Mugen/type r lips with HKS exhaust? I thought I remember reading in a thread about it burning one of them. Would like to know before I purchase one. Thx

·
Registered
12 Posts
After searching forever for an oem aspec kit, i have givin up. Just emailed erik, hoping to hear back soon.. I will post pictures for all when installed.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Bought from LipKits.ca, Full Mugen kit 05-06. Fitment was almost perfect

Very cheap and if your local in Toronto its a great place to order, only con is that the material is fiberglass

·
Registered
90 Posts
Guess that means.. I'm going to have to get back on the grid?.. And make a account.. Smh. :shady:... I emailed him . but haven't got anything back.. Might be my only hope.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Guess that means.. I'm going to have to get back on the grid?.. And make a account.. Smh. :shady:... I emailed him . but haven't got anything back.. Might be my only hope.
I mean no you can just make an account and dm him and delete it after the transaction lol

241 - 260 of 293 Posts