Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 293 Posts

·
.♥
10,293 Posts
hurr'd they take superlong just to deliver
But I live in Canada, so it's all good. I heard they are fibreglass and come with no hardware, which isn't really an issue. Plus being A-spec side skirts, I don't think there will be any fitment issues unless it's a terrible cast.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Just popping in to warn against 02-04 Mugen rear lip from Best Racing. Fitment definitely needs work. I got one side screwed on, and then the other isn't even at the right angle to mate up with the inside, forward-facing bumper surface. Plus, it's being a real pain to get the upper edge of the lip high enough to cover the indentation of the stock body line. Comes with all the screws, middle brackets, mesh, and 3M tape at least. I've already cut it to fit around the license plate tabs, so getting a refund is out the window. Debating getting an 05 from BaysonR... it's just the license plate area that needs trimming right? I have a front A-spec lip from them and it fit perfectly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for great info. Got my front mugen from ikon and rear from baysonr. Both fit perfectly. Had trouble finding the sides but took a chance with lipkit.ca. They did not fit well and required me to do modifications to make it work. I didn't want to buy anothet set so I had to cut and rivets the sides on. I wouldn't recommend them.

·
Pkim
117 Posts
What? Curious if that's the official site or not because the reviews say their parts are a hit or miss but ppl say vis is the best brand as it comes with perfect fitment on this forum

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just popping in to warn against 02-04 Mugen rear lip from Best Racing. Fitment definitely needs work. I got one side screwed on, and then the other isn't even at the right angle to mate up with the inside, forward-facing bumper surface. Plus, it's being a real pain to get the upper edge of the lip high enough to cover the indentation of the stock body line. Comes with all the screws, middle brackets, mesh, and 3M tape at least. I've already cut it to fit around the license plate tabs, so getting a refund is out the window. Debating getting an 05 from BaysonR... it's just the license plate area that needs trimming right? I have a front A-spec lip from them and it fit perfectly.
My mugen rear lip from them fit great, no modification needed. See page 9 for the pic

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Yeah, I still have mine in the basement, I've been meaning to take it back out and see if it was me just screwing something up. The one I got was just so far off with my first attempt though...

·
04 NHBP-S
688 Posts
On my 04 NBP would it be proper to have the middle section of the mugen rep painted flat black/a lighter shade of black? Or should the entire lip be NBP?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
On these the general consensus around here is that contrast is king, but it's your car mang. What do you want to look at every day?

Too light, imo, but it's a great shot of a flat center section...

261 - 280 of 293 Posts