Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· eternal blue pearl owner
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if there is a lip spoiler for the RSX yet? if you don't know what i'm talkin about, its like what BMW's can opt for, or the Lexus IS 300, or some civics.... it doesn't leave space between the spoiler and the trunk lid.... its just a little lip on the end of the trunk lid.

I havn't seen any RSX with one. I think it would look Really sleek and nice, but i can't find one.

· Registered
6,274 Posts
YoungBlood said:
does anyone know if there is a lip spoiler for the RSX yet? if you don't know what i'm talkin about, its like what BMW's can opt for, or the Lexus IS 300, or some civics.... it doesn't leave space between the spoiler and the trunk lid.... its just a little lip on the end of the trunk lid.

I havn't seen any RSX with one. I think it would look Really sleek and nice, but i can't find one.

yeah, someone makes one. sorry i'm not much help, but i've seen the piccs

270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hum, that looks really nice but its higher than i thought it should be.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shibbism said:
www.transformspoilers.com

SEARCH...i've covered this subject before comparing the lip to the type r wing as too which i should get.
yea sick, i saw your thread, i ran a search earlier but must have missed it.

this lip deff. needs to be pulled out about an inch off the deck. it just looks weird, i think i'm gonna stick to no spoiler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.