Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup everyone i was just wondering if anyone knows of any wing that looks like the mugen prelude wing thats made for the rsx? i know theres that lip spoiler that u can get off of ebay but its too small. im hoping to find one soon or i might have to waist a shit load of money and getting it customed. its like the drag wing on need for speed underground (all of you should have this game by now) :laughing:

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
Check JT Autostyle.... I've only seen one lip wing and its made from them...

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts

I have a different one .........

Attachments

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
oooooooooo i got the same kit as u..and i was thinking about that lip wing..do u have anymore pics?? hehe my rear A is shaved too

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts

Attachments

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
yeah, my whole interior were done with Sparco material.

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
u guys can get it and any Sparco dealer for $160 per roll. The rolls are 1x5 meters.

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
You gonna need two rolls to do the whole thing. The door inserts are easy to do but I don't know about the seats.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
RSX4U2NV said:
You gonna need two rolls to do the whole thing. The door inserts are easy to do but I don't know about the seats.
so i'm guessing you didn't install it yourself right??....
who installed it for you and how much did they charge?

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
I did my doors, but had the upholsery shop do the front and rear seats. I got it done for $350 for rear and $450 for front including all the Sparco embroidery.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
RSX4U2NV said:
I did my doors, but had the upholsery shop do the front and rear seats. I got it done for $350 for rear and $450 for front including all the Sparco embroidery.
wow...kinda steep...not sure if i still want to do it or not

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
Geez, I like that lip wing. I've always wanted to know what the rsx would look like with one. Guess I'll be tacking in some extra stuff on my mod list :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts