Jackson racing header
RS*R exmag exhaust
act 6 plate clutch
flywheel
ground control's
spoon throttle body
yokohoma avs es tires
chamber kit

thats it for now. just waiting for my bank to send me my new bank card. so what do you guys think. any other suggestions?

oh and i already have ITR IM and intake, and i have a bored throttle body but inline four fucked up my sensor so the car is running like garbage, hence the reason for the spoon TB

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
damn, talk about spending all your cash at once... :thumbsup:

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
You would be better off with the kings tb spoon tb is a waste of money

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RSXType-Smoking said:
You would be better off with the kings tb spoon tb is a waste of money

ok king bores out your stock tb, and spoon is an oem bored TB... where is the waste of money. My TB was bored by Inline four, and the TPS came cracked and not working so i got a new tps(not an easy task), now this one is also readin WAY out of range, so i'm going ot cut my loses, and just buy the spoon with all new sensors.

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
vrooom said:
toda engine kit
Jackson racing header
RS*R exmag exhaust
act 6 plate clutch
flywheel
ground control's
spoon throttle body
yokohoma avs es tires
chamber kit
sounds good except a few things. like what RSXType-Smoking said, just get the Kingmotorsports one and have it bored out to edos specs. is the ACT 6 plate really needed? i would get a Exedy Sage 1 and fly wheel. ground controls :thumbsdow, just save up and get the Tanabes for a few bills more. basically heres what i would have done.

toda engine kit======================>N2
Jackson racing header================> Toda race
RS*R exmag exhaust=================> :thumbsup:
act 6 plate clutch====================> Exedy stage 1
flywheel============================> Exedy
ground control's=======================> something better i.e Tanabe's or Tein SS
spoon throttle body====================> kingmotorsports
yokohoma avs es tires===================> Azenis ( are these for stock rims?)
chamber kit===========================> SPC

since you're spending all this money you might as well get something better for just a few bills more IMHO. but hey its your money and as long as your happy right? :thumbsup:

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
vrooom said:
ok king bores out your stock tb, and spoon is an oem bored TB... where is the waste of money. My TB was bored by Inline four, and the TPS came cracked and not working so i got a new tps(not an easy task), now this one is also readin WAY out of range, so i'm going ot cut my loses, and just buy the spoon with all new sensors.
Kings one is olny 150 dollars.Its enlarged 4 mm.Anew throttle plate installed and body bore is tapered,enlarged and polished to fit and its bead blasted and tps reset
Its 500 for the spoon and defitnitly not as good as king's does

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iVTEC Type-S said:
sounds good except a few things. like what RSXType-Smoking said, just get the Kingmotorsports one and have it bored out to edos specs. is the ACT 6 plate really needed? i would get a Exedy Sage 1 and fly wheel. ground controls :thumbsdow, just save up and get the Tanabes for a few bills more. basically heres what i would have done.

toda engine kit======================>N2
Jackson racing header================> Toda race
RS*R exmag exhaust=================> :thumbsup:
act 6 plate clutch====================> Exedy stage 1
flywheel============================> Exedy
ground control's=======================> something better i.e Tanabe's or Tein SS
spoon throttle body====================> kingmotorsports
yokohoma avs es tires===================> Azenis ( are these for stock rims?)
chamber kit===========================> SPC

since you're spending all this money you might as well get something better for just a few bills more IMHO. but hey its your money and as long as your happy right? :thumbsup:
yeahi'm not sure on what chamber kit to go with. the reason i'm going with the JR header is because with the extra cash i can get the tires and the ground control... both tiens and toda header are more like a 1000 dollars differance. thats not a few more bills. and i'm def getting hte NI cams. like i siad before i could get the bore but mine is bored and already fucked up thanks to inlinefour soooooooo 500 for a complete throttle body from spoon is cheaper than 770 from acura. and thank you for the sugestion on the clutch, i wasn't very sure on which clutch to get.

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
IF inline four broke it i would be raising hell and forcing them to give me my money back and a new throttle body

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
You should check and see if som1 might have a used type-s one and then you can send it to kings and save some dough

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RSXType-Smoking said:
IF inline four broke it i would be raising hell and forcing them to give me my money back and a new throttle body
i did and they blamed it on UPS nad UPS blames it on them so no one takes the blame... and finding a TB is not an easy task. it took almost three weeks just to find a sensor.

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
Screw inline four it was them that fucked it up their just trying to cover their ass.JUst harass the shit out of them till they do.I hate it when companies dont take resposibility for their mistakes

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RSXType-Smoking said:
Screw inline four it was them that fucked it up their just trying to cover their ass.JUst harass the shit out of them till they do.I hate it when companies dont take resposibility for their mistakes
me too. i've called them about it like 7 times in the past two weeks.

oh i had to where do you guys order most of your parts?

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
Clubrsx,kingsmotorsports,aj-racing,and my local shop

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
Dont you mean camber kit :thumbsup:

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
Here's what i suggest dude
Toda n2 kit.
I would try to find a comptech race header at nice of a price the jackson is it is a supercharger header and not designed for the same purpose as toda or comptech plus the comps come with the energy motor mounts if you dont already.
Rs*r is nice if your looking for the sleeper look.
Exedy cerametallic stage 2 with flywheel.IF you get the exedy flywheel get the clutch also dont mix and match.
I would go for a set of full bodied coilover's but if you on a budget go for the ground control's and try to get some koni adjustables at least.
Your hell bent on the spoon tb but like i said look around on the boards and find a used one to send to kings.
Falken azenis
And i hve no probs with my ingall's camber kit get the polyurethane
O and i would add a rear sway to this list also
If you want instead of toda you can get itr cams,mugen double valvesprings,and mugen n1 ecu you'll save some extra money.

·
Nobody knows but Jeebus..
14,888 Posts
I've got the RS*R ExMag and its a great exhaust - but its 2.25" piping. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the Toda engine kit and a racing header, wouldn't larger piping help him out more? Like a 2.36" or 2.5"? Maybe I'm off-base, but I'm not making nearly as much power as he's going to; hence, the reason why I'm running a ExMag.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RSXType-Smoking said:
Here's what i suggest dude
Toda n2 kit.
I would try to find a comptech race header at nice of a price the jackson is it is a supercharger header and not designed for the same purpose as toda or comptech plus the comps come with the energy motor mounts if you dont already.
Rs*r is nice if your looking for the sleeper look.
Exedy cerametallic stage 2 with flywheel.IF you get the exedy flywheel get the clutch also dont mix and match.
I would go for a set of full bodied coilover's but if you on a budget go for the ground control's and try to get some koni adjustables at least.
Your hell bent on the spoon tb but like i said look around on the boards and find a used one to send to kings.
Falken azenis
And i hve no probs with my ingall's camber kit get the polyurethane
O and i would add a rear sway to this list also
If you want instead of toda you can get itr cams,mugen double valvesprings,and mugen n1 ecu you'll save some extra money.

dude if find a tb was that easy it would have been done. but it's not. i combed the boards none stop everyday for over 3 weeks just to find a sensor. which infact i never found a good friend of mine did. now i'm not hell bent on getting it i'm jsut tired of my car running like complete shit and waiting. so i'm cutting my loses and just going to spend the money and get my car back to running like it should.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts