Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

901 - 920 of 1542 Posts

·
DaBawwwss
751 Posts
how's fitment gonna be on 17x7.5 +35? or do I have to look for +40? No fender rolling please lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Did u have to roll fenders when doing 225/45/18 cuz my wheels and tores rubb againt the fenders not to badlyy but the do rub and i i know if i hit any pot holes fenders are gone lol.. Would they eveb fit if i had +20 offset?

·
Fix It Again Tony
2,305 Posts
ok, ordered my wheels

I didn't see any posts for mine

so let's see what everyone says

17x9 +38 all around

I also have the option of 17x9 +28

which will give me the functional flush best without spacers?

I would like to keep my current rideheight, i currently have 17x7 +44 now with 25mm spacers

My fenders are cut and pulled slightly...I am guessing a 245/40/17 all around?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wheel size 17x9 +22 with 225/45/17 falken 912...

Will it require front camber? spacers? I already have rear camber and am rolling rear fenders.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
18 x 8.5 and I want to run about 2 degrees camber up front and like 1.5 in the rear

-what offset do I need to have flush fitment WITH rolled fenders
-which would suit this wheel best 255/35 or say 245/35

opinions? gonna be for touges/track/street driving. Wanna be within 1 finger gap all around (maybe VERY close to tucking in the rear) I know I know this will not be the best track setup but I can sacrifice some performance for style (either way I'd probably raise the car if I went to the track )

·
Registered
636 Posts
Will 17x8.5 +48 need fender rolling or spacers? Or anything else?
That offset and width will hit the trailing arm at the rear and thus require spacers, might hit the strut at the front too. So once you space it out to around +35 to +40 yes you will probably need to roll your fenders.

18 x 8.5 and I want to run about 2 degrees camber up front and like 1.5 in the rear

-what offset do I need to have flush fitment WITH rolled fenders
-which would suit this wheel best 255/35 or say 245/35

opinions? gonna be for touges/track/street driving. Wanna be within 1 finger gap all around (maybe VERY close to tucking in the rear) I know I know this will not be the best track setup but I can sacrifice some performance for style (either way I'd probably raise the car if I went to the track )
+30 to +25 will probably work if you don't want it to be mexiflush and still pretty driveable. 245/35 tyre would be better, anything wider than that on an 8.5" wheel is a waste of time in my opinion. Here is my car with a 17x8.5 +30 with a 245/40 (effectively the same as a 18x8.5 +30 with a 245/35) on the rear so you can see how that fits:

·
Registered
636 Posts
:giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: :giggity: I'd stroke that all day
Haha I just realised I posted the wrong pic. That is with a 225/45 on the rear 17x8.5 +30. It is a Hoosier though so probably as wide as most 245 street tyres. This is the picture I meant to post:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I just acquired a set of rota circuit 10s that as 17x7 with +40 offset. Wanting to put stock tire size on. What size spacer am I gonna need? Thanks

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
To be honest man, I am in the dark when it comes to tire and wheel sizing. But give me a Franny to rebuild and Jim there. I just didn't know if I would be good to go with just the wheels or not. That's why I posted the question

901 - 920 of 1542 Posts