aftermarket exhaust - cops pull you over for nothing

HID's - cops pull you over for nothing

Racing header - If cops notice your f*cked

Car not looking stock - cops pull you over for nothing

window tint - cops pull you over

big subs - cops pull you over

paying 2000 bucks for the above mods - 500 more bucks in tickets

#4 ·
No offense to all u califonians, but cali fuckin sucks. Its one of the only places in the world where u can buy a 200 hundred dollar intake and end up having it cost u 700 cause u coulndt find ur CARB sticker when the cops pulled u over. At least in VA i can get away with jus bout anythin except for no cat, and even then the cops dont ever care enough to take the time to make sure u got one. the only time u really hafta worry bout it is at inspection time.

#8 ·
Stickers - No Respect
Aluminum Wing - No Respect
Fart Can - No Respect
Ugly Body Kit - No Respect
Single Windsheild Wiper - No Respect

All of the above - gonna get laughed at all day long

#10 ·
They don't make the fucking law they have to enforce it.....along with putting their lives on the line so you fucking morons can keep your cars and sleep well at night.
no, but all the time they waste hassling all of us with aftermarket exhausts could be used for something more productive

#12 ·
of course not its bullsh*t to get a ticket for something that can't harm anyone, is not illegal, or not causing sound polution

#13 ·
Although I don't like that they have those laws I agree with most of them. Tint laws are to protect the cop in case the person in the car has a weapon, so that could potentially harm someone. The race car parts as much as I want them give out more pollution. Now while I think these laws are somewhat needed I will still break them.

#14 ·
goheels132 said:
Although I don't like that they have those laws I agree with most of them. Tint laws are to protect the cop in case the person in the car has a weapon, so that could potentially harm someone. The race car parts as much as I want them give out more pollution. Now while I think these laws are somewhat needed I will still break them.
Exactly. We all know what is legal and what is not, we just take that chance. It's not the cops fault for catching us doing wrong. The thing is most people don't get caught and some states are much more strict than others, so it's a matter of do the benefits outweigh the costs. Of course, most of us think so or we would not mod our cars. Ok, so I live in TN and we have very few laws restricting modding so it's easier for me to say, but the point still has validity regardless.

#15 ·
Hondata - No Nitrous and vice versa

I have to agree to an extent that the cops are enforcing laws not making them but they are still the ones who decide to pull you over, if they get you for speeding and notice everything else fine you got busted deal with it but when a cop pulls you over just to see if your side windows are tinted, FUNK THAT!

#16 ·
k20tuner said:
:shooting: People who have a problem w/ authority

Grow up :rolleyes:

They don't make the fucking law they have to enforce it.....along with putting their lives on the line so you fucking morons can keep your cars and sleep well at night.
well fuck you too, pulling someone over for not having a front license plate is bullshit in any state....especially when there are so called budget cuts and they (cops) won't even answer to a residential burglar alarms because of them, yet they will waste an hour to pull someone over for not having a front plate....fine cuts are cuts but c'mon, would you have your force (such as county cops and not highway patrol) wasting time with front license plate violators:dontknow:

i do respect law enforcement but sometimes there are those cops who fuck up that trust.....:mad:

my 9mm keeps me sleeping comfy at night thank you..:thumbsup:

as for the car...well that's why we pay astronomical auto insurance premiums...:wavey:

#19 ·
Road Warrior said:
well fuck you too, pulling someone over for not having a front license plate is bullshit in any state....especially when there are so called budget cuts and they (cops) won't even answer to a residential burglar alarms because of them, yet they will waste an hour to pull someone over for not having a front plate....fine cuts are cuts but c'mon, would you have your force (such as county cops and not highway patrol) wasting time with front license plate violators:dontknow:

i do respect law enforcement but sometimes there are those cops who fuck up that trust.....:mad:

my 9mm keeps me sleeping comfy at night thank you..:thumbsup:

as for the car...well that's why we pay astronomical auto insurance premiums...:wavey:
I have an idea on what you could do with that 9mm:thumbsup:

#22 ·
kinda figured that one was given :laughing:

but since you mentioned it

high speed blinker kit - no respect
z3 fenders - no respect
tacky vanity plates - no respect
excessive blinking lights - no respect
underglow - depends

#25 ·
TravRSX said:
RSXFMCJWR- your carS kick ass :)
:iamwiths: you should take a pic of all of them lined up in a semi circle and then use that as your sig :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.