Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Little modding spree.... *PICS ADDED*

I finally got around to ordering some more goodies for my 05 VBP S.
I ordered:
-Revo Short Shifter
-Metal Shifter Bushings
-Skunk2 Weighted Shift Knob
-OEM Foglights
-McCullogh 3000k HID kit for foglights
-Pioneer AVIC-D1
-Nitrous Purge Kit

Should be a fun week installing parts!
Here is a list of stuff already done to my car:
-DC Sports Race Header
-Apex N1 Turbo Exhaust
-Cold Fusion Wet Nitrous Kit - 100shot
-Injen Cold Air Intake
-Energy Suspension Motor Mounts
-Neuspeed Race Springs
-Autometer Shift Light
-XD 6500k HID kit
-Powdercoated Stock Rims
-5% Window tint
-Removed Front Grille

I'll get some pics up tonight of what's already done.
-Tim

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
arizonarsx said:
that shiftknob ownz.. i got it also, you will love it...

purge kit = RICE
How exactly does purge kit = RICE? Do you even know what its purpose is?
-Tim

·
Yes, thats my email.
3,212 Posts
arizonarsx said:
that shiftknob ownz.. i got it also, you will love it...

purge kit = RICE
You equal rice. Talking about modding your shift knob :thumbsdow

A purge is to clear your lines of old stank ass nitrous.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Everybody with nitrous should have a purge kit to clear the lines before every run. If somebody revs up on you and shoots off their bov at you, purge 'em! ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for sticking up kimsta and sharkE. "Some people just don't understand."
+rep for both of you guys, well, except for kimsta...not sure if he'd rather have +rep or -rep.... that's a lot of red you got goin there buddy!
-Tim
pics are on the way. anyone suggest a website to use for hosting? i dont have enough space to put them all up on here.

·
Rigid Member
1,032 Posts
McCullogh 3000k HID kit for foglights?

Please tell me more. First I've heard of this product!

|Photos||Sale||Vouch||Home|
Mechanical
Comptech Icebox, Hondata IMG, TB bypass, JRRH, Carsound Hi-flow Cat, DC Sports TCS, K-Pro/dynotuned CAI cali, DIY grounds, Redline Synthetics, VT Short Shifter Kit, PreciseShift Shifter Bushings, A-Spec SS, Khumo ASX 225/40/18's
Electrical OEM fogs, RSX-CT HID retrofits (Valeo/Hella/Phillips D2S/CCFL angel eyes), Viper 619XV Alarm, Kenwood KDC-879, Sirus, Alpine 6 1/4" all around, MTX MXA Amp, Alpine Type S 12" sub, I-paq mount, custom iPod mount
Egotistical OEM Lip Kit, OEM style CF hood w/ painted sides, CF Type R spoiler, 18" RonJon Servos, Autovation Race Pedals, Team Voodoo shift knob, JJ Products Armrest, A-Spec Titanium Trim Kit, Red CCFL accent lighting, Redded Out Tail & Back-up lights, Blacked out calipers, Grille Tech & Grill Craft Grills, partially debadged, Weathertech head light Protection, 20% tint, J-Mod Shaved Rear Wiper

·
slam dem gears
368 Posts
nice mods... i wish i had more money to mod my 06 rsx-s... cant wait till I graduate in may and make more money each month to pay for some mods.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
McCullogh 3000k HID kit for foglights?

Please tell me more. First I've heard of this product!
3000k HIDs look awesome in foglights. They are about as yellow as you can get...
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=308260&highlight=3000k

Check that out and look at the pics that Timpo posted! :drool:

HKS Power said:
100 shot wet kit? Better start saving for a spare motor.
I'm not worried about. I've educated myself well enough to know that it can handle it at the track. The keyword is CONTROL. :thumbsup:
Im hitting the track this Saturday night with some drag radials, and Im hoping to pull some good times. Last time i went with just a 75shot and low bottle pressure, and ran a 14.4 @ 104mph, but it's much better with some sticky tires and the 100shot.

Does anyone know of a site that will host my pics?? I would like to put them up, but my limit on here is like 1.4mb or something... and that just wont cut it.
-Tim

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the link man! i'm gonna get some pics up as soon as i get them uploaded. i will definately be posting times after i run it this saturday night.
-Tim

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
i would love to see some of these pics myself.. also, u should order the 05 aspec kit.. looks sick on the blue.. and type R wing, other than full mugen, nothing looks better on the 05's then the new aspec kit, my opinion ofcourse.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts