Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

461 - 480 of 502 Posts

·
mod bug got me
564 Posts
Took the bike out for 2 hours yesterday! My wrists and forearms were sore. lol Scary taking turns so soon in the season, there was so much gravel and sand laying around.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Just be careful out there man.

Took the grom around the neighborhood for a bit yesterday. Felt nice

·
mod bug got me
564 Posts
Damn I had the same problem when I first started looking. A guy tried selling me a bike that had rolled over on itself for 4500. It was all messed up, people just try and take advantage these days.

·
AWD Insanity.
2,392 Posts
Damn I had the same problem when I first started looking. A guy tried selling me a bike that had rolled over on itself for 4500. It was all messed up, people just try and take advantage these days.
I've contacted and gone through maybe 40 ads, haven't come across a single non scam except for 1. If you want to know the extent of human stupidity, try buying something from someone on craigslist.

·
mod bug got me
564 Posts
Believe me I know the feeling. Buy all my bikes and cats from cl. Gotta have a good amount of cash for a decent bike. $3k or less for a super sport and your just sifting through junk on the ads.

·
AWD Insanity.
2,392 Posts
Believe me I know the feeling. Buy all my bikes and cats from cl. Gotta have a good amount of cash for a decent bike. $3k or less for a super sport and your just sifting through junk on the ads.
Specifically looking for a Gen 2 ZX10 and its proving difficult to find something that's not 1000 miles away. And hard sifting through all the bullshit.

461 - 480 of 502 Posts