Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I guess I was too aggressive with my installation post from before and was removed due to being a half shop, half at home. However, I am currently unemployed but still hold my ASE Certification to work on cars. I will be working from home as before. No job is too small or too big. Plus, I see other installers still have their thread so I'll give this a try again.

Those who wish to contact me may get me directly via text 626-470-3567. Lets bring back the DC5 in So Cal guys.
Or hit me up on facebook/ksmaticgarage

My location is my apartment in Rosemead, California 91770.

Thanks for your support.

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you're still around bro.
Yeah been a while, did a lot of projects and I ended up leaving the shop i worked for due to dumb reasons. How you've been man?

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Flying Cat
1,406 Posts
Haven't checked CRSX for awhile but decided to today... big vouche for KSMatic. If you want it done hit him up!

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump for the best OG SoCal installer..... Vouched!

When's the next poker night Kev? haha
lol, never! and thanks for the vouch!

Haven't checked CRSX for awhile but decided to today... big vouche for KSMatic. If you want it done hit him up!
whats up willie. lol. I'm actually doing a clutch/rear main seal job as we speak. Waiting on parts.. been waiting all day, bored as fuck.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Sent you a text just now, might need help with my window regulator. On a side note, I can't believe you are still active on here! What a big relief to find something recent on here like this.

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sent you a text just now, might need help with my window regulator. On a side note, I can't believe you are still active on here! What a big relief to find something recent on here like this.
lol, whats up :D

and l e o h j whats up foO!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Kevin is the best. For all the newer members needing someone to do some work take a look at my join date and my car (which has a lot of Kevin's work on it) and understand that I've been here awhile and know you can trust Kevin with your car.

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kevin is the best. For all the newer members needing someone to do some work take a look at my join date and my car (which has a lot of Kevin's work on it) and understand that I've been here awhile and know you can trust Kevin with your car.
hey man, LONG time no chat lol. How have you been man?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts