Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
i guess it didnt go through. He has other issues besides the starter. no reply so i'm going back to work lol.

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
feel free to text me at 626-470-3567. Thanks! Got everyones text and replied.

·
Newbulizer
27 Posts
Well it's time for a new clutch, can you PM me a price for installing new clutch, flywheel and cmc? Thank you! I'm in 714 but have no prob coming out to you. Hope you're still doing installs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys,

I guess I was too aggressive with my installation post from before and was removed due to being a half shop, half at home. However, I am currently unemployed but still hold my ASE Certification to work on cars. I will be working from home as before. No job is too small or too big. Plus, I see other installers still have their thread so I'll give this a try again.

Those who wish to contact me may get me directly via text 626-470-3567. Lets bring back the DC5 in So Cal guys.

My location is my apartment in Rosemead, California 91770.

Thanks for your support.
Hey guys I just want to tell you how awesome KSMatic is. He just installed my clutch yesterday, and I couldn't be more happier. Kevin truly cares about your car, and will take care of it like he owns it himself! Not only did Kevin fix my clutch like a pro, but he did other things to my vehicle that he really didn't have too. He has taught me so much about my DC5, that I would have never known. If you have anything you need that needs to be installed, give Kevin a try! I promise you that you will never go anywhere else for a vehicle install ever again! Thank you so so much for bringing my DC5 back to life again Kevin, I really appreciate you! Two thumbs up for the most realest guy! :thumbsup:

·
Sidemarker Mechanic
47,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hey guys I just want to tell you how awesome KSMatic is. He just installed my clutch yesterday, and I couldn't be more happier. Kevin truly cares about your car, and will take care of it like he owns it himself! Not only did Kevin fix my clutch like a pro, but he did other things to my vehicle that he really didn't have too. He has taught me so much about my DC5, that I would have never known. If you have anything you need that needs to be installed, give Kevin a try! I promise you that you will never go anywhere else for a vehicle install ever again! Thank you so so much for bringing my DC5 back to life again Kevin, I really appreciate you! Two thumbs up for the most realest guy! :thumbsup:
Hey Thanks man. I do what i do best is to restore and get any DC5 or cars back on the road in the shortest amount of time. So basically getting everything else that wasn't related to the clutch fixed is also my priority as well. :)

I'll see you next week for your front shock replacement.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Thanks man. I do what i do best is to restore and get any DC5 or cars back on the road in the shortest amount of time. So basically getting everything else that wasn't related to the clutch fixed is also my priority as well. :)

I'll see you next week for your front shock replacement.
Hey guys another job well done by Kevin! I have never seen anyone replace shocks for a vehicle so quickly, but yet with the up most care! Thanks again Kevin, I will see you next week for the engine mount replacements! :D Kevin is the one who brought my DC5 back to life!

·
Registered
676 Posts
KSMatic, I just texted you :x:

·
Weekend Mechanic
38 Posts
How much to install side markers and put on a new passenger side fender. (Current one dented, bought a used one someone was parting out to replace).

41 - 60 of 93 Posts