Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
i want one!!!!!

8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, I'd love to rock that - except for the stupid people (armenians) around my area.

Don't you live in the burbank/glendale area too?
I live more towards Long Beach and Cerritos but I'm all around LA and OC. Haha there are a lot of Armenians in that area but I'm more scared of the illegals with no insurance when I ride in that area

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
I live more towards Long Beach and Cerritos but I'm all around LA and OC. Haha there are a lot of Armenians in that area but I'm more scared of the illegals with no insurance when I ride in that area
the illegals with no insurance are in k-town / downtown LA. generally people from glendale and burbank live in little shacks and saving ALL of their cash for their cars. i would hope they at least insure them. i speak from proof, a few armenian highschool friends of mine said they KNOW other armenians (and it could be a general stereotype) that their car is a status symbol. more so then their house.. so they will rather live in a decent apartment with a 7series BMW then live in a comfortable house with an economy car. :vtec:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts