Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 RSX type S, 6 speed
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've spent a lot of busting my knuckles on the number of hondas that I've owned. I've spent days sometimes weeks with my cars in pieces and somehow got it all back together and kept them running. I recently purchased a bone stock(except aem intake) 2006 RSX type S in pearl white, she's not perfect and could use a couple of small things to make her 100% and a couple of other things to make it more my style.

Here's a picture after a wash and new smoked fog lights.

IMG_20210502_191800.jpg

IMG_20210502_193456.jpg

·
エアロキット&#
2004 Acura RSX Type S Milano Red
5,679 Posts
DC5's always look nice in white!

What are your plans for it?

·
Registered
2006 RSX type S, 6 speed
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DC5's always look nice in white!

What are your plans for it?

Cosmetic things at first, headlights are foggy so I want to get those replaced, the passenger taillight has moisture in it and the inside of it looks nasty, so I have some JDM dc5 taillights on order(damn those are expensive, but still probably the only real option I had 😕 ). After that I will probably just leave it alone until I can save enough money to put in on some good coilovers and a new set of wheels, and put on a race header and full exhaust, hopefully just a little louder than stock, and tune it. After that I don't know, but that's more than enough for a couple of years to come.

·
Registered
2006 RSX type S, 6 speed
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks clean! Update when you get JDM tail lights :cool:
I definitely will, the one good one bad taillight is really messing with my OCD, I honestly would have been less likely to upgrade if both were in bad shape 😂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts