Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walked out my house this morning to go to school. then looked at my car and magically it has key marks all on the drivers side! SLKFJSLDJFLS:FJ:SKLJFJ:S HATERS MAN.

sorry for the crappy pictures. in person that thing is deepp as hell man.:firemad:

Reactions: bezerk

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the thing is man i am cool with everyone around my hood and at school. so somebody is either jealous of my car or they are playa hating

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
damn homie, try buffin it out.....

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am still pissed man. sissy ass mofocka's gonna mess with my car cause they dont wanna mess with me. boyy if i find out who it was its gonna be a shoot out!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if we could park it inside, i bet we would. no garage space ftmfl
thats what im saying dude. my garage is packed as a mother plucker. if i could i would.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I did not read through all of the posts that you wrote so I am not sure if you stated that you have a alarm or not but getting a good alarm will not only prevent your car from getting stolen (well atleast helping) but with a shock/proximity sensor the alarm will sound right away and they wont get that much time to key it let alone key it at all. Even if it goes off from a leaf falling on your car and everyone yells at you to turn it off, why care what people think or care about the hassle just to check and make sure nothing is wrong with the car and its still there.

sorry for the long post, and I hope you have better luck and all...good luck!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts