Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
8" member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my laptop in the mail today. goin friday to montgomery to run after a few months. i've installed the k-pro, lsd, valve springs, and UR pullies since last time. i think i can pull it off. i'll keep everyone updated. i just started a thread about it cuz i'm bored.

-anthony-

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
First time going to the track with a new setup? I'll say mid 13's. After a couple track days with the same setup and a lot of practice then you'll hit low 13's. Once I get my k-pro, and s2000 valve springs, and a new set of azeni's I'm going back to the track and aiming for low 13's as well. I know its possible, so I know you can do it too corso. No one will believe us until we do it WITHOUT SLICKS! goodluck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
some tracks are good, some tracks are bad. there are rsx's at my track running shitty times also. practice makes perfect, i have over 300 time slips. and I know corso must have a lot of practice as well.

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
1,522 Posts
Good luck.

I need shocks and a rear motor mount before I go back. :(

·
8" member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not going to be running with slicks, no. and dc5, i dont need track practice. almost every time i go to the trck its with a new mod and get my best that day. so... whatever times i get tomorrow are pretty much giong to be the fastest i can possibly go with my current setup. either way, its all up in the air at the moment. i may do it, i may not.

·
TeamDC5
544 Posts
I shall be attempting low 13's as well next wednesday. ill post my slips too. Im aiming for 13.3, and yes on slicks. I dont have cams yet or any internals so we shall see. Im also nervous about my lsd holding up :nervous: O well, good luck to u.

·
8" member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i'm going to running with mostly stripped interior. my center consol is gone, rear seats, spare/jack, rear speakers and speaker panels, glove box. and the radio along with the passenger seat will be gone along with floor mats. oh and about a 1/30'th tank of gas.

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
1,522 Posts
Damn, your taking it all out aye?

That should get you there, I just can't bring myself to take out more than the hatch stuff and the tops of the back seats.

·
Terminator
2,086 Posts
I can't pull myself to take out anything...just my spare...and I take out my one 10" sub box. Shit I paid out the ass for a "nice interior" I can't gut it. I think I may .....fuck this NA route soon an get an SC and be done with it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.