Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Lookin for pic's of Satin Silver rsx w/ altezza's...

3K views 146 replies 35 participants last post by  simsim 
#1 ·
ok so i'm on ebay...and there are 3 different kinds of altezza's/euro lights that I"'m coming across....gunmetal (which I'm not too sure about), chrome, and carbon fiber(which i want to see how it looks on silver)...so if anyone has pix, i'd appreciate it..with any of these on your car!!! thanks guys..Kate:wavey: :laughing:

#6 ·
hmmmm......I am going to pretend I did not read this thread about Altezza's...good bye!!

#8 ·
typicaly girl modder
altezzas,rims, tint, and soon a spoiler probably

should have bought a silver civic coupe with the oem wing...then u'd be just like 99% of the "girl modders". Give us 1 good reason why u want to buy altezzas?...which are a) ugly b) crap quality c) gay. Seriosly if you think they look good/cool...u r hte only one who thinks that ...the altezzas are teh epitome of ricedom....it doesn't matter if u drive a mustang cobra that'll smoke everythign or a honda civic that'll smoke nothing...if u have altezzas u r instantly rice.

#10 ·
03rsx-s.........the reason why i wanted to see pictures is because a) i wanted to see what they look like before I considered them
b) i was wondering if one type looked better than the other
c) if you have no picture to post then why are you responding to my thread
d) i already have a spoiler....how can you not buy an rsx w/o one? that just ruins the whole image of the sporty car.

i also do NOT want tints/rims.....so much for your typical girl modder huh?

#13 ·
rsXXXrated6 said:

i also do NOT want tints/rims.....so much for your typical girl modder huh?
yes you say that now..but wait a month or two and you'll be coming back to us asking us what tint you should get and what rims to get lol...when i first got it..i said no rims or kit...maybe a tint..now my buddy club 2 is on order and on the way and my rims are pending and my tints already done

#14 · (Edited)
My RSX has no spoiler. They call them "spoilers" for a reason, because they SPOIL the lines of the car, serve absolutely no functional purpose, and severely decrease visibility.

I don't care how you mess up your car, just you be sure not to care how nice I keep my car.

And, RSX Texan, to purposefully be a prude, isn't there a new forum rule about skantly clad women in signatures? I just really don't care to look at your girlfriend half naked, although I'm glad you like her that much.

#17 ·
I new a flaming war would start when I first heard the word Altezza!!

#21 ·
my logic is sound in 99% of the cases...if its a girl who is into cars...then the car will end up with altezzas, rims, bodykit, paint job, wing. and a muffler that goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. Don't get the altezzas...cuz they are just ugly...if u think they are hot then u have no taste.

#22 ·
03RSX-S said:
my logic is sound in 99% of the cases...if its a girl who is into cars...then the car will end up with altezzas, rims, bodykit, paint job, wing. and a muffler that goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. Don't get the altezzas...cuz they are just ugly...if u think they are hot then u have no taste.
thank god i land in that 1%

#23 ·
Shibby I dont think you understand.........by being in that 1% in means that you are a girl and like Altezzas. Read what 03RSX-S more carefully.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.