Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found these rims to buy online and wanted some feed back. First, anyone have anything bad or good to say about ADR rims? I've read some stuff on their site, but wanted to know if anyone out there can vouch, either GOOD or STAY AWAY! And these are 17x7 and does take 5x114.3

Second. These are an offset of 40. I know the meaning of offset, but wanted to know if I would have a problem with these on my car? I have a stock 06 S, I want to eventually lower it, but wanted to make sure I wont have any future problems.

Third, I've found a good price for all 4 ($250ish). I've also got a quote from a local tire shop, which would put me a little over $300 mounted. I've only called one place, so I may be able to find a cheaper place to mount and balance my current tread on these. This price is good for new, no?

Thanks for any feedback if these are worth it or not.

[/URL]

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
$250 for an entire set? Remeber they must have cust cornes somewhere to make then that cheap..........:ugh:

·
The Asian Mr. Clean
3,220 Posts
holy crap.......I can only get 2 tires for $250........

fuck it, if you can get them for that much, rock'em on your car. if find out you don't like it later, sell them for $400

·
I slang Acuras
760 Posts
you live in patterson, so things might be cheaper there. LOL. my coworker lives in patterson. never heard of it prior to meeting her.

ADR makes good wheels for those who are budget minded. dont think i've seen 4 17" wheels for $250 tho...

·
Nike Freak
1,338 Posts
I have some ADRS 18" GT sport right now (look in my sig). ADRs from what I know are really heavy. besides that, they are fine. Good Luck.

·
06 MM-S
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome, thanks again for more feed back and picture !

I was taking my son to a friends house after work tonight and there is a wheel shop here in Patterson. I told him about the deal and he said sometimes certain wheels in the ADR line go on insane deals and is possible. I looked at a few at his shop and with him knowing what price I can get, he said he'll quote me on 3 different sets I looked at in the book. He'll let me know tomorrow what he can do.

I'm just worried about internet scams, so if the dude can get me a good deal in town, I might go the peace of mind route. You guys have given me some great feedback, so thank you all again !

Oh, and those are one of the sets I looked at, but I want them in gunmetal to match closer to my 06 MM.

·
Nike Freak
1,338 Posts
^^^ email this guy [email protected]. His name is Roger and he has a shop in So. Cal. Just let him know you got his info from Nelson (black rsx). Ask him if he sells ADRs and how much shipping will cost. Hes pretty legit. I just picked up some rims today from him for cheap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts