Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Om Nom Nom
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a stock front '02 ABP front lip. My friend lost it while moving this weekend :firemad:. i need it for my winter set-up.

Any help would be great :thumbsup:

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
I'm looking for a stock front '02 ABP front lip. My friend lost it while moving this weekend :firemad:. i need it for my winter set-up.

Any help would be great :thumbsup:
:dontknow: Just leave it off or drive with your lip on. I did last winter, sure you'll be plowing a little snow here and there, but who cares. There are times when snow reaches up to your lights anyway, so either way you're screwed. Hahaha

·
Om Nom Nom
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:dontknow: Just leave it off or drive with your lip on. I did last winter, sure you'll be plowing a little snow here and there, but who cares. There are times when snow reaches up to your lights anyway, so either way you're screwed. Hahaha
i'm worried about hitting a chunk of ice in the middle of the road that fell off somebody's mud flap (or strake lol) at 60 km/hr and my lip disintegrating. worse case i'll drive w/o it but it looks so ghetto. it would really bother me.

i would settle for a black front lip. where did you say you lived again?

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
i'm worried about hitting a chunk of ice in the middle of the road that fell off somebody's mud flap (or strake lol) at 60 km/hr and my lip disintegrating. worse case i'll drive w/o it but it looks so ghetto. it would really bother me.

i would settle for a black front lip. where did you say you lived again?
I have a black one...I don't have any screws for it tho...Hahaha, But I'm thinking of keeping it when I put my car back to stock when I get rid of it, unless I sell the car with the lip.

I'm in Scarborugh/Markham. KC is like 10 mins from my house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts