Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here's the deal. a friend from work crashed his brand new 07 600RR last friday.

1. anyone know which 07 parts are compatible with 05 or 06 600RRs or F4is? (i ask this because his chances at getting 07 used parts are VERY slim.)
2. he's looking for various parts (from 05 or 06's and, of course, 07s) for his severely damaged bike.

anything will help.

his bike looks like this:

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
no pix yet.

i havent seen the bike since before the crash. from what i've heard, the bike is in very bad shape. it's' non rideable.
that sucks......so he didnt have insurance? ask him if he wants to buy a ninja 250 my friend is selling

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
footpegs too? what about wheels?
in Re: to the footpegs...

probably. Since the footpegs need to be somehow mounted to the subframe for peg stability, and since the subframe is new...I can only imagine that its not a direct swap.

Wheels might be different...that much I don't know. The wheels look the same but the might have a different size in the axle (doubtful though)

I hope your friend is ok, what are the details of the crash?

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he's fine. probably the only things hurt are his morale and a bruise on his knee.

i'm gonna tell him that he's SOL for parts. i told him last night that the 07s are brand new in the market. used parts right now are hard to come by.

and far as how he crashed, he was riding by himself to one of our friend's apartment. i guess he went beyond his limit has a newbie rider and went wide on a turn. i dunno. i'll ask him again how he crashed.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
damn that blows..tell him to buy the ninja 250 from whoever posted about it above. no need in tooling around with more money on a brand new bike like that with brand new skills like his

·
trunk monkey
6,180 Posts
and once again the theory over fact train has been through here.

Raul check out Paul's buildup in the 2007 section of 600rr.net
you can see what he was able to swap over from his old 2005 bike.

BTW: he was able to switch over footpegs and a few other minor things; but it was still possible.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.