Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn’t seem like it’s a very active site taking into consideration forums are a thing of the past anyone and everyone elaborate about my build! I have an 06 rsx type s it has a k20a2 and 02-04 6speed trans. Keep in mind this bottom end isn’t one I chose these applications for personally but got it on a great deal. Engine has stock sleeves 8.5:1 wiseco pistons with eagle rods. ACL race bearings and block guard. Head has been ported and polished. Has dual valve springs and titanium retainers. Stock cams. skunk 2 black pro intake mani with skunk 2 fuel rail and aeromotive fpr with walbro 255 pump 6an feed stock return. Mishimoto dual fan radiator k tuned shift bushings and I’m sure there’s a couple other things I’m leaving out but that’s about it, all options welcome what do you guys think? Boost or supercharge? Anything you’d do differently? Bottom end has 1000 miles on it to get it broke in

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never mind, I see what you mean I don’t know why it does that or how to change it. Does not show until I post

1 - 5 of 5 Posts