Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Looking for detailer (714, 562, 323, 626)

658 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  chugito23 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I own a 06 NHBP Type-S and I am looking to get it detailed. I'm looking for a exterior, engine bay, and possibly interior detail in the 714 (I'm located in Huntington Beach), 562, 323, or 626 area. The previous owner of my car didn't take very good car of the vehicle and I'm looking to give it some new life. I'm looking for a full detail aka clay, polish, wax, etc. Swirl marks are abundant and need to disappear. There are also some marks on my leather seats that I'm looking to get rid of. I'm looking for someone who is experienced in using a rotary buffer, takes pride in his work, has pictures of his previous work, and testimonials/recommendations from other members. We can work out all of the details through PM after you initially contact me. :thumbsup:

#5 ·
the guy that does mine is cool as fuck!!! washes mine weekly he does evrything outta his van but he is damn good he wet sanded and waxed mine the other day clean as hell..he told me $250 for everything... wash wet sand polish with buffer... interior taking completly out and cleaned andengine detail..everything that can be done he will do if you want pics of my car after he was done let me know i pmed u his number

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.