Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,509 Posts
lets all take it easy in here...

edited: let things go and get back to original topic, also retaliating isnt going to help but add to the fire. if one or a couple of members are in the wrong, let them be, do not involve yourself too...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
you are exactly right , I'm better then this and shouldn't let these ppl get to me. i got better things to do with my time then worry about the ppl who's leaving negative comments on my thread. nothing worse then looking for help and having ppl discourage you . i hope you can warn the ppl who said those things to me as well !

·
3,310 Posts
If you can add cooling to your set up, I would highly recommend it. It should help at all boost levels and leave you room to grow once you're used to the power and want more.
true, good point . thanks for the advice man ! wish the ignorant ppl on this forum were all helpful as you were! you got to be careful what you ask on this forum, ppl get offended easy! they must have a lot of time on their hands to be picking out other members flaws lol!!!!!!
Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to call me ignorant you little piece of shit? We sat here and answered your same questions over and over and over and guess what? Here you go asking the same shit again just in a different way. I'm sorry if you have some type of learning disability but thats not my problem. I have told you personally 3 separate times about cooling and the different types and what I would recommend. And yet here you go acting like this is the first time you're hearing about it again. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt because we all started somewhere but I ran out of patience with you after the 3rd time of seeing the same questions. Clearly you are not listening to the advice being given so why would anybody keep helping you? Nobody is going to spoon feed you and give you a shopping list to go out and buy. Bomdc5 knows what he is talking about but he only gave you a general idea, I went further and recommended specific set ups you can look into. And yet I'm the ignorant one and he made it all better huh? Wow man..

Nobody is picking on you or picking out flaws. Get over yourself. If I wanted to be mean I would've been, that was not me being mean to you. That was me telling you I was done helping because you weren't listening to the answers being given to you. Its annoying.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to call me ignorant you little piece of shit? We sat here and answered your same questions over and over and over and guess what? Here you go asking the same shit again just in a different way. I'm sorry if you have some type of learning disability but thats not my problem. I have told you personally 3 separate times about cooling and the different types and what I would recommend. And yet here you go acting like this is the first time you're hearing about it again. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt because we all started somewhere but I ran out of patience with you after the 3rd time of seeing the same questions. Clearly you are not listening to the advice being given so why would anybody keep helping you? Nobody is going to spoon feed you and give you a shopping list to go out and buy. Bomdc5 knows what he is talking about but he only gave you a general idea, I went further and recommended specific set ups you can look into. And yet I'm the ignorant one and he made it all better huh? Wow man..

Nobody is picking on you or picking out flaws. Get over yourself. If I wanted to be mean I would've been, that was not me being mean to you. That was me telling you I was done helping because you weren't listening to the answers being given

The only whining i want to hear is from my car lol !

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.