Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
umm... yo face
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone that is selling theirs please post up the brand and price thanks and pics if you have it

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
establish what you're going to use it on first. u don't want to buy one that won't fit your needs. u also don't wanna buy the $2000 welder that yer never gonna use to full capability of.

also check local craiglists for deals.

·
umm... yo face
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i can use both welder for any purpose if i can buy both for a good deal i would so which ever one anybody have for sale i would probably get at a good price. i weld both type of weld at work so which ever welder u got for sell please post up thanks

·
ayo
6,275 Posts
My parents manufacture Tig Torches for other companies, and we stamp their company names on our torches. Let me know if you are interested in one. We only manufacture the torches, which includes the cables... but NOT the actual machine :p Here is an example, this is a Tig Torch manufactured by Weldcraft.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My parents manufacture Tig Torches for other companies, and we stamp their company names on our torches. Let me know if you are interested in one. We only manufacture the torches, which includes the cables... but NOT the actual machine :p Here is an example, this is a Tig Torch manufactured by Weldcraft.

You guys make tig torches for WeldCraft?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts