Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car = JDM DC5 type R

I lowered my car with aragosta suspension, so yeah obviously,, for now I had my factory tie rod end installed on the top of the steering mount of the suspension strut, result in angled up tie rod .
Now the toe is Soooo OFF!! when the steering wheel is on straight position, the Front right wheel is straight while the Front Left wheel is facing Left.??!! :run: (is this toe out or toe in?

and another thing is, the suspension is all balanced and measured out, but it turned out to be that the Front Left side is a bit higher than the rest? i was like wut?

other parts installed was

Buddyclub RCA
FronT LCA hyperflex bushing.

so do you guys reckon, if I replace the tie rod end with inverted one, it will reduce the stress on the steering rod, and will be able to fix the toe problem?
what about the height? I feel so sad atm.. please enlighten me. Im one of the newbies..

Thanks for help guys.

·
Resident hater
7,647 Posts
By balanced and measured out do you mean corner weighted? If so that doesn't mean the right height will be equal just weight is distributed evenly.

Have you gotten an alignment? How low are you?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Car = JDM DC5 type R

I lowered my car with aragosta suspension, so yeah obviously,, for now I had my factory tie rod end installed on the top of the steering mount of the suspension strut, result in angled up tie rod .
Now the toe is Soooo OFF!! when the steering wheel is on straight position, the Front right wheel is straight while the Front Left wheel is facing Left.??!! :run: (is this toe out or toe in?

and another thing is, the suspension is all balanced and measured out, but it turned out to be that the Front Left side is a bit higher than the rest? i was like wut?

other parts installed was

Buddyclub RCA
FronT LCA hyperflex bushing.

so do you guys reckon, if I replace the tie rod end with inverted one, it will reduce the stress on the steering rod, and will be able to fix the toe problem?
what about the height? I feel so sad atm.. please enlighten me. Im one of the newbies..

Thanks for help guys.
1) If you "measure threads" to try to get the car even, it still won't be even. If, like F-Bom said, you had it corner balanced, then the ends won't be even.

2) Get an alignment.

3) Read the FAQ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts