Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
cspinRSX said:
thanks dudes...........But I'm tryin not to void the warranty......so is there a way I can stuff the DC5R LSD in my 5 speed tranny?

At a dealership?
WTF...your trying not to void the warranty? If your worried about warranty, dont mod your car at all! You generally can get away with modding your car unless they can directly link your mod to causing the problem.

Its going to void the warranty just the same whether you get a dc5 lsd compared to a quaife...whats the difference? it's made by honda? It didnt come with your car so its still considered an aftermarket part. If your gonna get an lsd, get a quaife cause they come with a lifetime warranty, so if something happens, it will get taken care of, where if its the type r and something goes wrong, your fucked. :crying:

·
It's は時間行く!!!
36 Posts
:iamwiths:

Anything you mod voids warranty on that specific part (Say if your header is damaged and it's an aftermarket you lose just the header warranty) not the warranty for EVERY part for the entire car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ResidueRSX said:
WTF...your trying not to void the warranty? If your worried about warranty, dont mod your car at all! You generally can get away with modding your car unless they can directly link your mod to causing the problem.

Its going to void the warranty just the same whether you get a dc5 lsd compared to a quaife...whats the difference? it's made by honda? It didnt come with your car so its still considered an aftermarket part. If your gonna get an lsd, get a quaife cause they come with a lifetime warranty, so if something happens, it will get taken care of, where if its the type r and something goes wrong, your fucked. :crying:

Thanks for the help asswipe. It was just a simple question!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.